An energy audit helps to:
- prioritise and know exactly what you need to do to achieve energy and carbon savings
- upon implementation, reduce your energy costs and carbon emissions
- see how much you’ll need to spend – and what you can expect to save
A professional energy audit will:
- analyse how much energy you use and show you where it is used
- identify and quantify (costs and benefits analysis) a range of energy saving opportunities
- typically identify greenhouse gas saving potential
An auditor wanting to MAXIMIZE your SAVINGS will:
- align the audit or assessment with your goals and capacity
- undertake audits to a recognised standard – in Australia either AS/NZS 3598.1 (2014) Commercial Energy Audits or AS/NZS 3598.2 (2014) Industrial Energy Audits
- conduct a site assessment, perform analysis and provide a detailed report
- identify likely desired and undesired consequences of a particular upgrade – and undertake calculations to quantify them
- give you up to date advice on specific technologies
- help you avoid investments in well-marketed technologies with dubious energy saving potential
- advise you on government incentives available for energy efficiency
- go beyond the audit to assist in implementing the report’s recommendations
Leverage real-world experience and trusted expertise
Get greater value from your audit – from technical ability to engagement and communication. Bruce Rowse has conducted over 1,000 building assessments and is an accomplished sustainability consultant and energy industry professional trainer. 8020Green has wide experience in assisting its customers successfully reduce their energy use and carbon footprint, across 8 countries. These services suit organisations that are:
- mid-to-large size (with energy costs of at least $30K per annum)
- from the commercial and government sectors
- serious about saving energy
How can I help? Get in touch and let’s discuss!
Are you eligible for an energy efficiency grant?
- would you like to learn more about available energy efficiency grants?
- need assistance with applying for a grant?
- want to make the best use of grant funding you’ve received?